Monday 25 April 2016

Masculine Layout / Picture Tutorial

Hello everyone,

It's Roshni here, and today I have a picture tutorial for a masculine layout using Papericious - Naturals  paper pad that I received in my DT kit. So let’s get started :) 


Step 1

I took a piece of white 12x12 thick cardstock and applied Gesso on the two sides where I was going to apply texture. Then using tim holtz mini stencil and sakura modelling paste  randomly applied texture on the sides.  



Step 2

Then I applied a coat of brown acrylic paint and layered it with different shades of brown soft pastels.


I then highlighted the texture with a brownish orange color.


Step 3

I used a paper from the Papericious - Naturals paper pack  and stuck that over my base sheet.


Step 4

Using a travel and gear stamp I randomly stamped around the area I was going to apply my image.



Step 5

Then I colored the MDF cuttings in the same way I colored the texture on the base sheet.



Step 6

I stuck the picture and cut-outs using aleenes-tacky-glue-fast-grab and also added two tiers from an old toy car.

Step 7


Then I  fussy cut a few pieces of brick from the pattern paper and added foam tape on the back and stuck it around the image to give it a bit more dimension and  my layout was ready :) 


Sharing a few more pictures of finished layout :) 








I have you liked my Layout and I was able to Inspire you :) 

Have a Great Day and Happy Crafting <3

Love 
Roshni.  

14 comments:

  1. Wow! What a cool masculine layout! Thanks for the tutorial Roshni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background so much! I love what you did to the bricks, the soft pastels used and those MDFs! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the layout and h bike too such a wonderful biker chic lo!! totally awesome love the bricks.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool and perfect textures for Masculine creation! Love the use of brick paper for dimension and all cool MDF gears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning project. Love all the MDF elements. Thank you for the step by step tutorial. :)

    - Aimless Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful textures! Love the grungy masculine look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superbly done...👌🏻👌🏻😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.