Wednesday 16 March 2016

Mixed Media Canvas using Inka gold - Pictorial

                               

Hello friends... Irma here , I'am so glad to meet you again. This month our team is very Happy because this is our special month ! LULUPU turns 4 & we have so many surprises for you.... xoxoxo:)

To celebrate our Birhtday we have so many many prizes for you !! 

First  : a super Bumper Raffle  worth Rs 15000 worth from Prima Marketing to be won...so what you have to do..., you will join in raffle  here

Second : Lulupu Bithday Crossword Puzzle !! one Lucky winner will receive a gorgeous package of goodies!  How to Play ?? lets see here


Third : Lulupu Bithday Insta Contest !! one Lucky winner will receive a gorgeous package of goodies!  How to Play ?? lets see here


but wait.... we still have another game to celebrating our birthday with a Grid Birthday Challenge
lets see what our team make a create wonderful Birthday Grid for all of you to play along with us!

so this is our month Challenge !

Birthday Grid #59


Rules of this month Challenge is  to create a card or Layout  on a Birthday Theme , and 2 (two ) prizes for the winner in each category .For complete information please visit here

So guys....what I created for this special time is a mixed media canvas....

I made a home decor with a double canvas and have shared a complete pictorial step by step so i hope it will help you to create something similar or even better . : )

here it is!




Step by Step Pictorial

 I prepared 2 (two) canvases size 20 cm x 30cm and 15cm x15cm



draw a line where you want to add the small canvass on top



Paint around with black gesso. Do the same with a small canvas on back  

Create a bricks texture with modelling paste and a stencil




do the same as the previous one for the smaller canvas




Now stick the smaller canvas on the top of the bigger canvas with
 a hot glue gun and spray with ink .



I used a mica powder at the edge and sprayed with a little water  


inside the small canvas I covered with Texture paste


 and added a cheese cloth as embellishment



I printed my sentiment and coloured it with distress ink  ( evergreen bough )



after that I distressed my journaling with distress tool and fussy cut word by word


with a black sharpie pen I then went around the edges 


I colored  my title with inka gold in Copper Color


I colored  the chippie bird cage with inka gold Gold Color



and I colored my resin with perfect pearls

also a charm and the door I coloured with Inka Gold in Ice Blue color




after I finished coloring all embellishment I decorated them on my canvas 


after I fixed all things in the right composition I repainted again with inka gold




I thought I missed something ...yes a texture paste ! so I added a few at the corner and some place to give more texture 




After I added some texture paste I colored with inka gold in Turquiz Gold

here is some closer





That's all from me, I hope  I've inspired you to try out make something different
All the product I used , you will find at Lulupu Craft Store

There is still time to submit your wonderful project and we can't wait to see your work!

Have a great days, Happy crafting !

Hugs,
Irma Tirza













9 comments:

  1. Such a brilliant project. I liked each and every element you have put it. Loved the textures and the soothing blue color used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous creation. Thanks for sharing the tutorial too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning mixed media canvas Irma!! Thanks for sharing this post with the tutorial!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Wonderful canvas with Beautiful textures n color !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...Such a beautiful MM canvas...Loved every detail...The bg of the pic matched so perfectly with canvas bg...Beautiful capture indeed!
    Kindly share Texture paste details. Its Prima Finnabair Texture paste - that is clear from WIP pic. Love to know bit more details on that. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halo Sathya, thank you for your comments...I used Black sands Textue paste from Finnabair product also a mica powder ( copper and rust ) and silks.
      Hope it helps.:)

      Delete
  6. gorgeousness overloaded.hats off to u.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeousness overloaded.hats off to u.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your creation....Amazing art

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.