Thursday 31 December 2015

Recreate with Washi Tapes and farewell

Hello everyone, 

Dolly here, on the last day of the year 2015 to share some washi tape ideas with you all. This month's theme is based on the use of washi tapes and mod podge and it surely can be used in a variety of ways. 
Hope you all have already linked your creations for the monthly challenge. If not, you still have a day's time. 

For my project, I have re-created my mouse pad with a layer of washi tape and mod podge to give a final sealed look. You can see the picture below on how can any plain mouse pad be transformed into your favorite colors or patterns with washi tapes.



I have also used some binder clips and covered them with washi tapes to make it look more interesting. A lot of different stationary can be customised with washi tape to make it look cuter. 



This post also turns out to be my last post for Lulupu as a DT member. Its time to welcome in a new team with new inspiration for you all. Thank you for being so kind and welcoming and your comments have always been an encouragement to me. I would also love to thank my fellow DTs - Tanvi, Kripa, Manu and Neha for always being there to help, support and guide and not to forget Karuna who gave me this lovely platform to showcase my art

Before, I sign off - I would like to share my favorite projects for this year once again :)





Take care and Keep crafting!

Love,
Dolly

Supplies from Lulupu:

2 comments:

  1. That is so clever of you to use if for mousepad and clamps! All your projects are wonderful...! Happy New Year Dolly! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.