Thursday 7 May 2015

Easel Card with Butterfly Backdrop

Hello dear readers, 

Welcome to another new month of creativity, inspiration, challenges and super cool goodies to win from Lulupu. 

This months challenge is based on "Femininity", we have a lovely bright color palette to choose from and many chances to link your creations, For more details, check out the below link:


This week, I have a easel card to share with you all. The interesting part in this card is the butterfly backdrop which I have created with several punched out Monarch Butterflies which have been pre-distressed with the theme color (Salty oceanMustard Seed and Picked raspberry). To use the butterflies as the base I have adhered them with a layer of Mod podge, which helps in giving a very clean finish! I hope you like my very pink and feminine card and find inspiration to try something from your very own stash. 



Here is a close up of how the punched butterflies look :) Prettiness!



Well, That is from my side! Do leave some love :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Love,
Dolly


Supplies from Lulupu store:


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.