Friday 11 July 2014

Challenge #34- Bingo! With a Card...

Hello Lovely ladies!
Jaya here today with an inspiration post for the BINGO challenge hosted by our DT Hussena!
 
 
 
Challenge guidelines:
1. Create ANY project based on the Bingo grid. { You can choose from any line whether it's vertical, down, across or horizontal }. You can create a card, tag, layout, mixed media canvas or just about anything as long as you include the three elements of the bingo line.

2. You have to include all the THREE ELEMENTS of the line that you choose and it MUST be prominent  in your project.

3. Deadline to submit is 15 July 2014, until 11:55pm  IST.
 
For the ribbon element of the bingo grid, you can also use laces/twines and it will be qualified.
 
 
 
Here is my take on it.
I used 2 lines.
The 2nd Middle Vertical line- wood veneers/MDF, Ribbon, Pattern paper.
And also the Diagonal line -Heat embossing- Ribbons- Mists/Sprays
 
 
 
I decided to go for some asymmetrical layering in this card and I love how the black peeps through the layers.
On the front of the card I made two panels. One out of pattern paper and the other out of Justrite butterfly and vines background stamp.
I stamped the image with Versamark watermark ink and embossed it using Ranger's Black superfine embossing powder. Then finally I took out my favourite of all times product the Lindys mist and misted the panel generously.
 I used Cape cod coral, Rambling Rose Pink, Glory of the Seas Gold and Yellow Rose of Texas  Starburst Sprays.
The 'Smile' sentiment is from Technique Tuesday stamps- Favourite memories which I again heat embossed in sea foam white embossing powder. I loved how the mist accumulated on the embossed image as dots so left them as they were. :)
 
I hope you like my card and are motivated enough to participate in the on going challenge at Lulupu. Do keep your entries coming. We love to see your take on our challenges!
 
Link up your entries on the current challenge page here.
 
Supplies used:
 

6 comments:

  1. This such a busy and beautiful card Jaya.. I wish I could do something like that.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun theme n inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Jaya ,I loved the tilted panels and specially the one with embossing ,it pops the sentiment panel beautifully !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Card is so beautiful, Jaya...love all the layers. Great inspiration again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jaya.. love the blooms..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some fab techniques you've shared here, thank you Jaya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.