Sunday 24 November 2013

Swiss memories - Layout

Hello to all the gorgeous crafters !
Its Pooja , giving u a big snowy hug from UK. 
Winters are here for another few months and we are back to our jackets and caps! 
 Brrr!! with that said , i want to share my swiss memory with you ! 
I made a LO this time for the 

Its a fabulous challenge to work with photographs !
I printed a full load to get myself more into scrapbooking
 (which was my new year resolution for 2013) :P 
so here it is 

 Initially i started off with a blank card stock on a chipboard base. 
Then i dropped a bit of yellow and orange mists not from the spray but just by opening the bottle and dropping the color via the small tube thats on the other end of the spraying mechanism.
 After that dried , I used my Prima and create papers and a doily to create a few layers !
and then i added the photo. 

 The sentiment says swiss and in cut in black cardstock !
I also have some muslin fabric there underneath.
 Once the layers are done i kept the edges not glued , so i can add in bits and pieces later on. 
So i added the above sentiment strip from prima - pixie glen collection. 
underneath which is a scrap made into a banner.  Lastly I added the other embellishments to fill in the spaces and create a continuity to the whole LO. 
The wooden cat is covered in fabric which was just a fun thing i ended up doing in my free time and the cat actually looked good so used it here :) 
And i finished it all by adding a few pearls :) 

Hope u liked my LO 
and will participate in the lovely challenge 

SUPPLIES: 
  

4 comments:

  1. this is a super gorgeous layout Pooja! Loved the pic and all the amazing details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome pooja… i loved the way u embellished the LO...

    ReplyDelete
  3. flowers are so pretty pooja and a beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.