Friday 22 June 2012

love you!!

Hey guys,

This is Khushboo here with yet another stamped card... I am not much of a stamper but I absolutely love coloring images and lulupu offers just that.. Some amazing stamps which you can color to your hearts content... Just a reminder that we also have a stamping challenge going on this month.. So do join in.. Would love to see some amazing work which would inspire me to try more stamping...

I have a simple card showing the versatility of a stamp and how gorgeously it can be filled with color.. Am totally impressed by the quality of impression of the MICIA stamps available at lulupu.. worth having in your stash... Anyways, enough of rambling.. I'll go straight to my card....


I absolutely love the flower stamp.. I tried so many things with it.. Really really

A close-up of the colored image..


This is a simple card but ti took me ages to color the flowers.. I wanted to use one color but give three different tones... Phew.. :D

Supplies sued:-
Cardstock=> Fabriano elle erre and brustro
Stamps=.MICIA full bloom and valentines day
Ink=> Unity and Micia
Scallops were hand drawn and cut
Rhinestones from stash.

There you have ti a Very simple card.. You can check the details for the stamping challenge here...

Till then.. Happy Crafting..

Khushboo

3 comments:

  1. Wow! i totally loved the way you have coloured and managed to give 3 tones to the flower! just plain simple stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stamped image and the tones that u gave !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just beautiful!! i really like the way you have colored the image ..gorgeous shading!!!and lovely card as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.